TIP OF THE WEEK
- Portfolio & Services
- Design Process
- Landscapes on a Budget
- Commercial Snow Removal Solutions
- Job Application
Landscapes on a Budget
Have you ever thumbed through a magazine or got caught up in a landscaping show on HGTV and looked wistfully at the beautiful projects and thought to yourself “I want that!” Have you ever wondered how you could have this kind of landscape while still saving for your children’s education, paying for your family’s healthcare and saving for emergencies? At Seasonal Nursery we work with our clients to meet the goal of having a beautiful and exciting landscape while dealing with economic realities. Landscaping and hardscaping can be a major construction process. Although obtaining your dream yard may be an unrealistic goal to accomplish in one season – Seasonal Nursery will work with you to develop a multi-phase plan to be implemented over time. We suggest the following simple guidelines:
- Meet with a professional designer to assess your property and discuss your landscape needs and desires: foundation plantings, privacy plantings, patio areas and walkways, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, stairways, fire pits or fireplaces, water features, irrigation and lighting.
- From here your designer will work to create a comprehensive plan that encompasses all aspects of your yard.
- Determine your priorities and decide which projects need immediate attention and which are not immediately necessary.
- Create a yearly budget that allows you to complete your landscape in manageable stages.
- Begin your master plan and enjoy your new outdoor space!