TIP OF THE WEEK
- Portfolio & Services
- Design Process
- Landscapes on a Budget
- Commercial Snow Removal Solutions
- Job Application
1. Leave a Message online, send an email, or call and make an appointment for one of our skilled designers to meet with you at your home.
2. Detailed site analysis. An initial walk through of the property is completed with the homeowner to discuss the desired functions of all areas of the site. After careful consideration of wants and needs of the homeowner, digital photographs and careful measurements are taken of the site.
3. The designer will prepare a scaled to size conceptual plan which shows the layout of all hardscape and plantings. You will also receive a proposal which lists all trees, shrubs, plants, bedding materials and amendments, as well as sizes, quantities and specifications.
4. Implementation: At this point you may decide to proceed with installing your new landscape – Upon receipt of a signed contract and a 25% down payment, your project will be scheduled and your vision of a gorgeous new landscape will be within sight!
Call Us Today
Contact Us Online
and Get Started